Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Nerdlacquer Hyperspace Bypass

Hello lovelies! 

As promised today I will show you Nerdlacquer - Hyperspace Bypass.

I LOVE THIS POLISH!

It doesn't look that yellow on, actually, it's more gold... just like a Hyperspace Bypass... Man as a fully fledged geek I love the names of these polishes.

Hyperspace Bypass is packed full of big black and gold hex glitter as well as innumerable other smaller glitters and its just fab. I think this was four coats just to get rid of visible nail line, but it would be cool layered over a gold polish. I might try that next. This is another one I didn't have the heart to stamp over 'cos it's just so beautiful. All the kids on my placement loved it too.
 





YUM!

Thanks for looking

Aimee x

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is very interesting, it's very gorgeous I must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Screams bumblebee to me!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk