Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Uh oh - Lynnderella Sweets to the Sweet

Hello lovelies! 

So I guess this isn't the best time to post this, given the whole brough-ha-ha regarding Lynnderella. Thing is, I bought this polish and Boy Girl Party - my first (and probably my only) Lynns just before the whole drama erupted. I guess it kind of soured the whole thing for me, but I wanted this polish for soooo long and I was so happy to finally get the chance to own it, plus d'you know what? I couldn't really care less about the drama thing. I mean, I know full well that a lot of people are pissed, and rightly so.. I mean they are entitled to feel slighted and I empathise with everyone, but at the end of the day I just like painting my nails. And my word this is a cool polish!

I layered two coats of Lynnderella - Sweets to the Sweet over three coats of Cult Nails - Charming which is a totally stunning sheer purple. It's all squishy and delicious and I love it. Cult Nails are probably one of my favourite brands around right now. 

GAH I LOVE THIS POLISH! Look at all the pretty glitter! There are so many types in Sweets to the Sweet - it's mainly those little hex and square white ones, but there are also larger holo hex glitters, big red square ones, some yellow and purple ones, a few orange ones and some lovely background shimmer which really sets it off. There's also some bar glitter in there. It's just... cool! I'll tell you what it was a nightmare to remove though.





I really love this polish. And I love it over the purple. I will wear it again but I don't think I'll ever buy another Lynn. Not at $20 a pop. It is totally stunning though. 

What do you guys thing? Are you over the Lynn thing or are you still lemming some pretty glitters?

Thanks for looking!

Aimee x

4 comments:

  1. That's so lovely, and it looks so pretty over the purple! Bet it would look nice over black too. But $20 is expensive for one polish!!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute this is - girly, festive and glittery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this and not sure I am loving it. But I think I need to try again, cause I did like a red jelly sandwich and it just didn't do this polish justice! It's too bad this polish has so much drama around it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk