Followers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Nerdlacquer - All of Time and Space

Afternoon lovelies! 

This right here is one of the four nerdlacquers that I own. I think I've shown you this before as part of nail art, but never on its own, and it's FAR TOO BEAUTIFUL not to do that! :)

It's a beautiful minty green with all kinds of beautiful glitter in; mainly different sized magenta hex glitter and various sizes of silver hex glitter with some teeny tiny shimmer. It's so deep and beautiful. I love it so much. Nerdlacquer were one of my favourite ever brands! I wish they'd come back! Come back Amanda!!!

I am currently listening to Ground Control to Major Tom whilst writing this post, which I thought was particularly fitting. If I ever did my own line of polish, I'd totally name them after Bowie songs :)
 




Can you believe I didn't do any nail art on this? It takes a very special polish for me to not want to nail art it up!

Tomorrow I will show you Hyperspace Bypass!

YUM!

Thanks for looking

Aimee x

19 comments:

  1. OHMG it's gorgeous - it has a "field of flowers" feel to it LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It's lovely right? Ugh so pretty :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know! Heathen non-glitter lovers :D

      Delete
  3. psst, the title of the song is Space Oddity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove this one~ sad i am not likely to get my hands on it, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Hopefully she'll come back one day.

      Delete
  5. This looks so pretty! Great colors & I love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup one of my most lemmed for lemmings! I don't own even a single one but this plus warrior ethos would make my day and yes it does take a very special polish to not "art it up" as I'm the same way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Sometimes they're just TOO pretty and you feel wrong doing anything to it! Very few polishes are that special for me.

      Delete
  7. Really gorgeous! I love NerdLacquer polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They're all so amazing x

      Delete
  8. This is gorgeous! I bet Bowie would have been pretty into this look too :P
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous swatches xx I wore mine this week but i think i need to shake mine a bit more now i've seen how glorious yours looks !! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk