Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More Charming Nails birds and stars

Hallo!

I hope you're all good!

So I've been at the charming nails plate again. I can't get enough of it!






For these I used:

China Glaze - Dance Baby
OPI - Skull and Glossbones
Barry M - Peach Melba
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
OPI - Mermaids Tears
China Glaze - White On White
China Glaze - Aquadelic
Konad Special Stamping Polish - Black


I am massively in love with OPI Skull and Glossbones but my boyfriend said it was a 'meh' colour?! Boys!!! What are they like, eh? Meh indeeed. Meh-gnificent more like! It's such a super cool greened out grey. I love it.

Happy Saint Dwynwen's day!

Thanks again for reading! xx

18 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful manicure :) I love the little touches of colour you have added xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute mani! I like how you painted the birds, that is a lovely touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I want that plate! I have also been obsessed recently with Skull & Glossbones! It's just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omigosh I know right?!? I'm really into greys right now. Thankyou for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  4. This is so, so cute - I really need to get that plate, that's for sure!!!
    I have a "I love your blog" award for you, see the "how to's" here: http://mariasnailpolishblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/word-verification-free-i-love-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG This is awesome! You're stamping is perfect!!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou very much! I'm getting the hang of stamping but I'm not as good at it as I'd like to be just yet. x

      Delete
  6. Newbie here what plate is that? Where can I get it? Loooove this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) It's the charming nails Q1 plate from Konad and I got mine from here http://www.cesarsshop.fi/charming-nails-limited-edition-p-2799.html. Are you in the US? I don't know about US delivery, but I selected to have it sent as a letter and it was something like 80p...? I think that's only like a dollar fifty but I don't know whether they charge more for shipping to the US. x

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! I love the color combos

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally saving this to my inspiration folder.. I might even have to do this immediately! I cannot get over its adorable-ness!! And you have a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Welcome and thankyou so much for your lovely comment! xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk