Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hot Looks skittles gradient with stamping!

Hi there. These pictures are really wierd. It's so dark and grey outside, there's no light at all, and all the pictures I took looked super dark and horrible, so I've been experimenting. Please forgive the strangness. I WILL get to grips with my camera one day! I liked my gradient experiment so much that I decided to do a full gradient skittle manicure WITH glitter AND stamping! Phew!




This is the best natural light I could get. Come back sun! We miss you!

For these I used:
Miss Sporty Base Coat
Barry M - Matt White.
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Siren
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Lemon Soda
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - BMX Bandit
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Fruit Loop
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Mint Mojo
E.L.F - Twinkle
Konad Special Stamping Polish - Black
Bundle Monster Plate No. 10


These Hot Looks polishes are actually pretty good quality for the price (£1.99 each!) but as you can see, Seche Vite didn't like it all that much and it has shrunk a little, which is especially evident at the tips. I think this is kind of cute and spring-ish (which might be a little optimistic!). I wish I'd maybe used a lighter blue. These nails didn't last long because my new a-england polishes arrived this morning and I simply MUST use them! I cannot wait! Have you tried a-England? They are AMAZING!

Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk