Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Zoya Neeka + Bling

I AM IN LOVE!!!

I've had Zoya Neeka for a while and haven't got round to trying it... Oh what a fool I am! What an incredible, beautiful colour! I can't stop staring at my nails and showing everyone I meet. I'm like 'LOOK AT THE COLOUR' and they just stare at me like I'm mad. I guess only a nail polish lover can appreciate how special Zoya Neeka really is. It's a grey/purple with really tiny iridescent shimmer which shifts from gold to green through pink (maybe - there are so many colours it's hard to tell). Anyway I love it a lot. I've had these nails for about three days because I can't bear to take it off.






I added the bow and heart stamps from Konad Plate m57 with Konad Special Stamping Polish - White and added the little gems with an orange stick and some nail glue before finishing with a VERY generous coat of Seche Vite. I've heard that Zoya polishes don't like Seche Vite much but I had no problem with it.

And just because she's super cute; Starbuck the bunny:



Have you tried Zoya Neeka? Do you love it?

Aimee.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. Your nails are cute, but Starbuck is cuter :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk