Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

W7 Mosaic and stars and stripes stamping!

Hi there! How are you? 

Today I'm gonna show you a mani I did using w7 - Mosaic which is a super cool blue jelly with all oodles of matte yellow, green and blue hex glitter. This was three coats and it's so squishy and fun. I love it!

I also used Rimmel - Strawberry which is a scented polish that smells like sweeties, stamped with stripes from my Dashica SDP B Big plate and stars from the Charming Nails Q1 plate by Konad.

My left hand actually turned out loads better but I cannot for the life of me take pictures of my left hand so you're stuck with the slightly less crisp right hand I'm afraid. It's much clearer if you squint. :)

 





What do you think? I hope you're enjoying your day!

Aimee x

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the stars :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this mani, especially the W7 polish!! The W7 glitter polishes are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really like the light blue polish. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mosaic is the bomb!!! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk