Followers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Guest post for The Crumpet!

Hi! Check out this guest post I did for the awesomely wonderful Debbie at The Crumpet. I was so honoured to do this because I love Debbie's blog and she's also something of a pillar of the nail community. She tells it like it is as evidenced by her stunningly articulate, measured and eloquent post on the Lynnderella debacle, which is required reading fir anyone who wants to know about the whole indie polish explosion. 

Here's a little teaser of my post - go over to Debbie's blog to check out the whole thing and check out her other guest blogger posts too because she has featured some seriously fabulous bloggers.


Thanks for reading!!
Aimee x

9 comments:

  1. The cat is sooo cute! I love this design :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats are so sweet - I'll hurry over to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the kittehs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw those kitties are so sweet!!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commented there too(I think) but these are so freaking cute! I love the combo :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved my puddycats xxxx i'm going to have to try these one Monday, as they're just sooooooo awesome :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are not a big milk drinker or do not spend a lot of time in the sun, you should take a supplement with vitamin D. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need to make it clear that it is you that they need to listen to. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  9. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Kabhi tum bhi humse baat kar liya karo
    Milne milaane ki faryaad kar liya karo.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk