Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!!

... So I did EVEN MORE Christmas nails. I love these, they're so shiny. They didn't survive an epic present wrapping session, though. Boo :( Sorry about my bashed up fingers. I've been baking and crafting and all kinds, and my hands are suffering. I have burns and cuts all over!






For these I used:

Miss Sporty base coat

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

Barry M Silver Foil

Seche Vite top coat



China Glaze Rudy Pumps has to be one of my favourite polishes ever. I have so many that I haven't tried, yet I keep using this one, over and over. It's just so deep and beautiful. Do you have any polishes that you just love to use over and over again?

I hope everyone having a great pre-Christmas week!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk