Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Best Christmas Present EVER!

Happy New Year!!!

I hope your 2012 gives you everything you desire and all the happiness in the world! I'm excited about mine. I am hopefully going to go and do my masters degree and finally be able to properly provide for my little family. I already got into Cardiff, so I'm pretty excited!

My mum bought me Konad stamping set B for Christmas! Hooray! It comes with Konad special polishes in red, white and green and a couple of plates. She also bought me a load of Bundle Monster plates which are AMAZING! I tried some stamping before, but never quite got the hang of it, however, after doing everyone's nails with it pretty much all Christmas, I think I'm finally getting there. I'm not nearly as good as people like Marta from Chit Chat Nails, Sammy from The Nailasaurus or Marina from Forever the Ugly Duckling (how does she get all those stamps on there without smudging?!)who are some stamping virtuosi, but maybe one day!







I can't remember what plate I used for these, but I used Konad Special Stamping Polish over Misa - Dirty, Sexy, Money which is just the most gorgeous dusty dark teal kind of a shade. I LOVE IT! I cannot stop staring at this colour, it's just so amazing. I stuck a few rhinestones in the middle of some of the flowers and finished with a coat of Seche Vite. Yummy!!!

I hope you guys have a wonderful New Years Eve and a brilliant New Year! Happy 2012!

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect!!!!! The colour and stamp combo is just-right and that silver gem is the perfect little touch!
    You are sooo cute and sweet!
    I don't have Misa - dirty,sexy money but it looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Marta! You're far too kind :) I love Dirty,Sexy, Money! I'm a sucker for a good teal colour! Thanks for being so kind, I hope you have a lovely day! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk