Followers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Emerald Sparkled!

Hullo,

Emerald Sparkled is the name of this super beautiful, green jelly polish by China Glaze and also happens to be the name of one of my favourite bloggers - check her out here: www.emeraldsparkled.com. Not that she needs my endorsements! :)

So this polish is essentially the green version of China Glaze ruby pumps. It's filled with amazingly fine microglitter so it's really deep and rich,like staring into the Hubble Deep Field image:



Because of this I wore it to see Uncaged Monkeys on Saturday night, which for those of you who don't know, is Brian Cox (sexy physicist and D-Ream keyboardist!), Ben Goldacre (science writer and bad science debunker for the Guardian), Simon Singh (another badass science writer) and others including Adam Hart-Davis (!!!) and the wonderful Susan Blackmore who is a psychology PhD and a writer for BBC focus science. Tim Minchin was also there but he's not really my thing and I didn't really enjoy him all that much.

The whole thing was awesome and I wore emerald sparkled because it reminds me of the universe. I used some star sequins, on the green nails and on the silver nails I used Konad plate M59 to stamp some little hearts (poorly). I'm not very good at stamping but these are better than usual because I finally got a proper stamping polish! Hooray!






It's so difficult to capture the beauty of this polish on camera, I think the last picture shows it the best, but it's also the worst picture.
Here are the polishes I used for these nails:

China Glaze - Emerald Sparkled
Barry M - Nails Effects Silver
Konad Special Stamping Polish - Black
Seche Vite Top Coat


Thanks for reading!


Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk