Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Things!

Hello!

So I went Christmas shopping yesterday and picked up a few new things, plus some nail mail, that I thought I might show you.


From left to right:

Me, Me, Me - Outrageous
Accessorize Polish - Dream
Accessorize Polish - Teal
Nail Pops - Bling
Nail Pops - Vintage
China Glaze - Papaya Punch
Barry M Nail Paint - Peach Melba
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Jitterbug
Collection 2000 Hot Looks - All That Jazz

Close ups!

Vintage, Jitterbug and All That Jazz. Vintage seems to be really close to China Glaze - For Audrey but I will have to test them next to eachother. I think For Audrey is slightly more green toned. Anyway I've been looking for a perfect dusty blue for a while and I think this might be it!

Outrageous, Dream and Teal

Teal, Peach Melba, Bling and Papaya Punch


Close up of Bling. Look at all those lovely sparkles! It's rose pink glitter in a clear base, which reminds me a lot of China Glaze - Material Girl. I don't have Material Girl to compare, but I strongly suspect the china glaze will be one you can wear on its own and this polish will be a layering polish. I've never heard of Nail Pop and randomly came across them in Superdrug and had to give them a try, so I will let you know how they hold up in the next few days!


Close up of Dream. It was three for two in Accessorize, and I was buying a really cute pair of gloves for my friend as a Christmas present (I hope he doesn't read this!) so I picked up two polishes for £4! Bargain. Dream is blue and purple glitter in a clear base and I cannot WAIT to try it! It looks SOOOO pretty in the bottle.

Some water decals I got from Ebay.

These water decals are pretty cute, right? I thought so too but they're also essentially completely useless. I tried them over clear polish first and they're so transparent that they just look rubbish, and over a colour, they just look like a smudge. Plus it's a nightmare to get them to stay. Oh well, they only cost me 80p or something. Still. Annoying.

Some nail art brushes to replace my old ones and a sweet little pill case of different coloured rhinestones. Both of these were from ebay and a TOTAL bargain! I think the rhinestones cost less than a pound and the brushes cost no more than a couple of pounds. I love ebay!!!



Okay, that's all for now. I'm off to write my scholarship application.



Wish me luck!



Aimee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk