Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pruple Crumpet Fairy Spring challenge Day 3 - Small Flowers

Hello!

Hi! So today is day three of the challenge. There wasn't a challenge on Thursday. It's nice to have a break :) I am SO excited to show you these because I am SO happy with them! This is Models Own - Beth's Blue which is THE most beautiful forget-me-not blue. I am totally in love with it.









Sorry about the kazillions of pictures. I really love this manicure! I did the stripes using sticky labels cut into thin strips and the flowers with a dotting tool.

The black I used is a-england - Bridal Veil which is no ordinary black... OH NO! It's a beautiful black holo! I went over the blue with a coat of ELF - Twinkle which is my favourite glitter for that subtle tiny glitter effect. If you look at the close up shots, I managed to get a piece almost perfectly in the centre of a tiny flower. Ahhhww. :)

Please check out my fellow challenge-taking bloggers for their take on tiny flowers:





21 comments:

  1. I am absolutely LOVING this!!! You are really doing some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really, really nice - love it :)
    OH, and I look forward to the day you kill your word verification for us poor commenters, then you can go to my awards page and grab the Word verification free blog award :)
    These new words are terrible, I have such a hard time seeing them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! Do I have word verification!? I genuinely though I didn't. I hate capcha too, they're SO annoying and the new ones are impossible to see. I will remove it as soon as I figure out how :D

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the macro shots, it almost looks like the black polish is floating on top of the base. Loooove this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so beautiful! I love the stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovelylovelylovely - i adore Beth's Blue too xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this is one stunning manicure! I LOVE it! Beth's Blue is a shade I really wanted last year but for some reason never bought. Maybe I'll add it to my collection soon. I love your nail art and the glitter too. It's all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely lovely blue but I think I have a lot of other blues really similar. I'll do a comparison if you'd be interested?

      Delete
  8. This is so cute! I love the colors and designs, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute and i totally envy anyone who can do such straight stripes! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used tape - well, sticky labels actually. I wish I could do mega straight stripes too :)

      Delete
  10. This is so beautiful!! I'm off to invest in a bottle of Beth's Blue now!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk