Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Haul Post! (picture heavy!)

These are things I've bought in the past week or so, with the exception of the Zoya True collection which I bought last month and took forever to arrive! Most of this arrived today - it was pretty much the most exciting post ever!!

From left to right (is that right? I'm so rubbish at knowing my left from my right!) Models Own - Beetlejuice Aqua Violet, Barry M - Mint Green, Barry M Croc Effect, Nails Inc Magnetic Effect Polish - Whitehall, Nubar - Baby Sprout.


I got the Models Own and the Nails Inc for FREE with some credits I had on my littlewoods account, which is great because the Nails Inc should have been something like £14 which is much more than I'd be willing to spend on one bottle of nail polish, magnetic or no. The Nubar is a shade I've been looking for FOREVER that I finally found on Ebay. I'm not sure what I think of the Croc effects yet - I'm not into crackle effects (sorry!) but I'm kind of intrigued by the croc effects. It's neater I think and a bit cooler looking. I swatched it on a nail wheel and I kinnnddd of like the effect. I'm tentative.

Models Own bottle shot! Mmmm duochrome!


OPI - Lunch at the Delhi. Another colour I've wanted for ages. I like the very punny name too! (sorry!)


The Zoya True Collection! Hooray! I only bought this because I wanted Cho. Ha. From left to right - Farah, Cho, Bevin, Skylar, Lotus and Tru. Yum!


Zoya Chloe, Maisie and Opal.


Chick Nails! I love these! I've wanted them for so long. They delivered super fast to the UK too! From left to right - All a Twitter, Gavie Green and Gr8 Grey Own. Check out the super cute bottles! I also got a sweet little chick nails decal that's on my helmer. Yay!


How cute is this bottle?


a-england legends! I got, from left to right - St. George, Dragon, Order of the Garter, Ascalon, Princess Tears.


Close up bottle shots! St George


Dragon


Order of the Garter


Ascalon


Princess Tears


These are so insanely beautiful. I'm totally in love with them! 

And finally: My Dashica SdP - A stamping plate! I couldn't take a good picture of this, so sorry about that. I kept seeing the reflection of my ceiling light in my camera and got really confused. I actually thought for a minute that my lens was wonky and pointing towards the ceiling. Then I realised it was a reflection and felt like a massive idiot. Fortunately no-one saw, but then I told you guys. Ha.


Phew! That was a lot of pictures. I hope you enjoyed this post!!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk