Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A-england St. George with stamping and freehand. Phew!

This is a-england's super beautiful St. George. I put this on and thought 'I'm going to wear this on its own'. That lasted for about five minutes. I've spoiled myself with nail art and stamping. 



Sunshine!!!


I had to get my boyfriend to take this picture so sorry it's a bit wonky.




Check out that beautiful teal sparkle. This polish is an insanely deep blackened teal with scattered prismatic holo particles. It is stunning. 



So I stamped and dotted and brushed all over it...

I used:

a-england - St. George
Misa - Grey Matters
China Glaze - Dance Baby
HITS - Lindinha (I still hate this polish but I'm determined to find a use for it somehow)
Konad Special Stamping Polish - White


What do you think, should I have left it alone?

Thanks for reading
xx

6 comments:

  1. I love A England polishes they are so gorgeous :) I've nominated you for the cute blog award - http://charlottes-nails.blogspot.com/2012/02/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing right?

      Thanks so much lovely :) xx Love your blog x

      Delete
  2. Really cute! I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk