Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Pretty and Polished Sand Art!

Hello! Sorry I've been so rubbish at posting recently. I've been super busy. :)Today I'm going to show you a mani I did with Pretty and Polished Sand Art which I have wanted for AGGGESSS!!! It's quite similar to Nailventurous - Floam, but it has pink purple and orange matte glitters in which make it look just like that sand art you get when you go on holiday :) I really REALLY love it. Here I've layered two coats over Illamasqua - Nomad. For the other nails I used Cult Nails - Untamed from the Cult Nails Coco Collection. Untamed is a beautiful bubblegum pink jelly with teeny tiny holo glitter. I have to say the formula on this is awesome. Normally I have trouble with jellies. I'm not really patient enough for them but this one is a dream. For the dots I used Orly - Frisky, Orly - Snowcone and Zoya - Lotus and the heart is China Glaze -White on White.

Thanks for looking!

Aimee x
 


8 comments:

  1. This mani is super cute, cant take my eyes of Pretty and Polished Sand Art :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I LOVE Sand Art, it's such a gorgeous mix of glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love Sand Art, such a unique polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sand Art is a perfect polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this internet site and I conceive you have a lot of superb information, bookmarked (:.
    online for girls games

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk