Followers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Pretty and Polished Sand Art!

Hello! Sorry I've been so rubbish at posting recently. I've been super busy. :)Today I'm going to show you a mani I did with Pretty and Polished Sand Art which I have wanted for AGGGESSS!!! It's quite similar to Nailventurous - Floam, but it has pink purple and orange matte glitters in which make it look just like that sand art you get when you go on holiday :) I really REALLY love it. Here I've layered two coats over Illamasqua - Nomad. For the other nails I used Cult Nails - Untamed from the Cult Nails Coco Collection. Untamed is a beautiful bubblegum pink jelly with teeny tiny holo glitter. I have to say the formula on this is awesome. Normally I have trouble with jellies. I'm not really patient enough for them but this one is a dream. For the dots I used Orly - Frisky, Orly - Snowcone and Zoya - Lotus and the heart is China Glaze -White on White.

Thanks for looking!

Aimee x
 


13 comments:

  1. This mani is super cute, cant take my eyes of Pretty and Polished Sand Art :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I LOVE Sand Art, it's such a gorgeous mix of glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love Sand Art, such a unique polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sand Art is a perfect polish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this internet site and I conceive you have a lot of superb information, bookmarked (:.
    online for girls games

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king

    play bazaar satta king Keep reading into the following paragraphs in order to learn some ideas for arts and crafts, and about the hobby in general.

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta king Vitamin C not only aids in fighting off infection, it also gives you additional energy by supplementing what you may be lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. satta king

    satta king Try recording yourself giving the speech. Listen back to the tape to identify any areas of weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hamse koi gila ho jaye to maaf karna,
    yaad na kar paaye to maaf karna, Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk