Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Festival Water Marble

Hello there! How are you? I'm off the EOTR Festival in like... A MINUTE! I'm so excited. I wanted to do some lovely nails for it, so I attempted a water marble again. I think it was mildly more successful than last time I did it... I really should have remembered to do a white base coat though.

The polishes I used for the marble were:
China Glaze - Shower Together
Barry M - Pink Flamingo
China Glaze - White on White

and then the accent nail is Dandy Nails - Wonderwall which was yet another lovely gift from one of the ladies in my Birthday club layered over P&K - Bad Romance.  I love wonderwall. It's SOOOO pretty! And I love Bad Romance too. P&K is seriously one of my favourite indie polish makers... they're so professional and their colours are just great. I like the indies that focus on glitters, but I really like an indie polish maker who does creams and jellies too.  And P&K's are all so innovative. You can check out P&K's etsy store here. Ohh I've just looked and they have new colours... oh dear! I MUST NOT BUY THEM!







Ta da!

What do you think? Thanks for checking out my post and have a lovely weekend.

Aimee x

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful! I can never do a successful water marble -_- lol, haha! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOOW - it's stunning, so beautiful and well made :) I hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i really like this - have a fantastic time ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out really cute! Enjoy your festival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dots really make this mani!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk