Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summery nails for a miserable May

Hello lovely readers, 

Today I have a pretty, summery mani; a massive juxtoposition to the horrid miserable rain outside. Booooo! I might do a rainy mani next to make me feel better. Weather like this normally makes me want to jump in puddles and play in the mud, but right now I'm feeling a bit meh. So to cheer myself up I did this!

I used Orly - Snowcone and China Glaze - Optical Illusion with Konad Stamping polish in white  for the stamping. Over the blue I put a layer of Girly Bits - Cosmic Ocean which I won in a giveaway from the lovely Traci at The Trace Face Philes. I got this one and Promise Me which i'll show you another time :)

Cosmic Ocean doesn't show up too well over lighter colours so you can just see a hint of it in the pictures. Orly Snowcone might be the most perfect periwinkle blue ever. Blue is one of my favourite colours for polish. I think I own more blues than any other colour except maybe green. The formula is stunning and the colour is that perfect kind of warm blue. I love it!! The image is from Konad M85. I think it's one of my favourite images. Perfect size for a full nail and really delicate.






Thankyou for looking! I hope you're having a lovely day!

Aimee x

9 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I like the accent nail. Very nice. Love this Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. The weather is totally doing my head in too - i think its just the persistence of it - no end in sight. Even bright colours aren't cheering me up - they feel so false lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this manicure, especially with the accent nail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I'm so jealous of your uniform sized nails :P

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk