Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fun with neons!!

Hello everyone! How are you all? Well I hope :) 

I wanted to do something colourful and fun so I did this mismatched mani with the most exciting colours I could find. The pointer finger is OPI - Did It On 'Em from the Niki Minaj collection (I have no idea who Niki Minaj is but I love the colour!) with Essie - Bossa Nova. I cut out some sticky labels with craft scissors and used those as a guide. As you can see it looked better from afar than close up. The middle finger is Illamasqua - Load stamped with an image from my DRK plate and then dotted with Essie Bossa Nova and China Glaze - Turned up Turquoise. The ring finger is the totally stunning Illamasqua - Nomad with Nailventurous - Floam sponged on the tips. I think this is my favourite nail! I just LOVE this combo. The little finger is Sinful Colors - Island Coral stamped with an image from a plate I won from a giveaway over at the super wonderful Bunny Nails. <3






What do you think? I kind of love them! :)

Thanks for looking

Aimee x

14 comments:

  1. It's really sweet, and Mel is so right about the floam gradient, brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the red and yellow tape mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. so great! love the mix and matchy-ness! the middle nail looks so cool, like vintage tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the stamp!! My favorite!! The FLOAM sponge is nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The middle finger is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeez these are so gorgeous! I love all of the designs :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are so cute! I love how you used floam :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are so wonderful looking, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them all, but your middle nail is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god, that Floam polish is just amazing! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. These designs are stunning! My favourites are your ring and middle finger. Love Floam and your middle finger design looks like a beautiful tile/mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha, hope you figured out who Nicki is; I love the colors in that collection, but I was a little peeved that all of the colors in the collection reminded me of other OPI colors. I think the pointer finger is my favorite! I'll definitely being trying to do something similar on my own nails.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk