Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Something a little different...

Hello!

Gosh I am so sorry about my lack of posting. I'm gonna be a post-a-maniac as soon as I've finished my degree. 

Today I wanted to show you something a bit different...my lovely friend Davey makes the most beautiful shoes. He paints them with acrylics and then seals them so they're all waterproof and wearable and they're just so cool. He does custom pairs with any design you like for a super reasonable price, plus he's going to be branching out into children's shoes and T-shirts soon too. Here's a little taster of what you might find over on his blog.





Ahhhhh they're so cute! He's going to make some for me soon. I want spotty ones with dinosaurs on :) His company is called Barefoot Clothing and it's gonna be getting bigger pretty soon! So get in there early! 

Sorry there are no nails in this post. They'll be coming up as soon as I've finished this paragraph of my dissertation... in about six years. Wahhhh. 

Thanks for looking 

Aimee x

4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk