Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

A-england Princess Sabra with Manglaze Santorum!

Hallo everyone!Just a quick post today. My mac took FOREVER to upload these pictures. I think it's on its way out... BOO!

So this is the stunningly beautiful a-england Princess Sabra with Manglaze Santorum hearts. I did the hearts with a dotting tool.







Beautiful beautiful holo I am so in love with youuuu. And LOOK what happens to Santorum with topcoat. YUM!

Sorry this is so brief. I must get back to the grind. Only a week until deadlines! AGHHRRR!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who comments on my little blog and checks out my pictures. I appreciate it so much, and I'm super grateful that people take the time to look at my nail art. I don't always have time to reply very quickly but I will attempt to respond to every single one of my comments, because I appreciate the effort that you guys make. Thank you so much :) I hope to reward you guys soon with a little giveaway... YEAHHH!!!

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a fab weekend!

Aimee x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! I wish I could get my hearts to look this good via a dotting tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT Sabra!!! It's stunning! Love your heart accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really sweet, and it's a beautiful color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I thought you had stamped this, excellent dotting technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both of these polish and am loving what you did here! What an awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have both of these and love them. I am loving this combo you did here!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk