Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Interview Nails - Essence The Dawn Has Broken and A-england Iseult.

Hallo! So I had an interview the other day and I wanted something that was pretty but still 'me' (I figured if they didn't like me expressing myself through my nails it probably wasn't the place for me, right?) 

I used Essence - The Dawn Has Broken and A-england - Iseult. I am totally in love with both these polishes. A-england Iseult is so soft and pretty and the subtle shimmer just makes it perfect for me. I wanted The Dawn Has Broken for AGGGESSS before I finally got it from a blog sale over at Vintage Musings of a Modern Pinup (check her out.. she's awesome!). It really satiates my lust for grey... the little bits of black glitter in this polish make it amazing!
 





I got a place on the course I was interviewed for so they must have worked :)

Thanks for looking

Aimee x

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous combo, hope things went well with the inteview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very pretty together! Good luck with the interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol nice one! I like waht you said about accepting you for who you are :) Iseult is so beautiful!!

    Kisses**
    Cristina
    http://theclockwisenailpolish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dawn is Broken is one of my favorites! Love the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous color combo! congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really "soft" but interesting. Love the choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute together, and congratulations!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. satta king

    satta king Take a look at the environment you are about to speak in.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk