Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello Kitty and Deborah Lippman Across the Universe With Bonus ANIMALS!

Hello lovelies! 

I did these a while ago and these pictures were taken at the zoo! Hooray! I love the zoo. It's freakin' awesome. I got Deborah Lippman - Across the Universe a while ago in a swap from a lovely lady in one of my Facebook polish groups. She doesn't have a blog though so I can't link you to her. I love how deep it is... all that beautiful hexagonal glitter swimming in that deep blue jelly base - it is just like staring into the universe... not that I would know, having not had the opportunity to stare into the Universe, but I watch a lot of Brian Cox (I LOVE YOU BRIAN COX!) so I kind of have an idea. :) The pink is Butter London - Disco Biscuit with China Glaze - Fairy Dust. I love both of these polishes. They're just amaazinnggg. I stamped the Kitty with Konad Special Stamping polish. The only problem with these jellies is I find that Seche Vite tends to make the polish pull away from the edges a little bit which is annoying. Anyone know of a good top coat to use with jellies that doesn't cause shrinkage? 

Anyway... onto the photos!!!





And now bonus pictures - ANIMALS! These are from Dartmoor Zoo, which used to be known as Sparkwell and is the subject of the film We Bought a Zoo with Matt Damon. It's pretty cool there. I don't know how accurate the film is, but I read an interview with the guy who now owns the zoo saying that contrary to the film, his kids actually really loved living in a zoo. And why wouldn't you? It's a freakin' zoo! :)
So some bonus zoo pics for you guys:
Meerkat! I love these little guys.
!!!

Tiger!
Bear!
My little one having an awesome time on a boat!
Little Fox






Thanks for reading! I hope it's not too blustery where you are. We're expecting 60mph winds tonight. And I've got to go out in it! NOOO!

Aimee x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bonus animal photos - and the mani is so too. Across the universe is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo and I never would have thought of pairing them! Fairy Dust is also beautiful over Disco Biscuit. What a fun mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome nails, and that fox is so cute ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!



    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk