Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Girly Bits Glittery Ladybirds!

Hello!

Just a quick post today.

Firstly some good news. I got my degree results! I GOT A FIRST! HOORAYYY!!!!!! Now I just need to wait on my scholarship application to see if I can go to London for my masters. EEP!

Anyway... nails...

I am in LOVE with Pam's Girly Bits. These ladybirds were done using A-england - Percival which is a stunning, beautiful red. I then layered Girly Bits - Rouge over the top. I am IN LOVE with this polish. It's a beautiful holo-y red glitter with bits of purple in. Ugh I love it so much. Then I used A-england - Bridal Veil for the lady bird details and the spots and China Glaze - White on White for their little eyes. They're SO holo-y! :)

Sorry about the pants pictures.




Yum yum yum.

Thanks for reading. I am about to post the winner of my giveaway so STAY TUNED!

Aimee xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations - this is sooo great - I hope you get to go London as you prefer!
    The ladybug mani is sooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your degree dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a first! That's amazing:). What uni will you have graduated from? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk